Friday, October 29, 2010

REGRET








If I love you that is Wasting My Time, You do not appreciate me, You never loved me but You gave me HOPE to me that you love me as I love you. You hold my hand, You're hugging me, You call me baby, You said you miss me to, but behind me you CHEAT with me, I know we are still not become lovers, but You give me the high expectations that you love me .
Dahulu, You love me with all your heart, but that first time we are not mature yet still young to be in love but now I love you with all my heart whether this is what goes around comes aroundI regret all this is true of all sins, if I am appreciative of our first love and I'm sure We'll love until now because I know you. Absolute heart you. Why do not you see all this, I hope that you love me as I love you. Is this my fault? What I am to be blamed? You become someone else and no longer like before, you're getting wild and forget about me. I am sorry to leave you first. I was just in a dilemma. I really love you, I hope you read this sayang. Mwa mwa..I miss the old you :(
love,raa

No comments:

Post a Comment