Sunday, November 7, 2010

Being stupid because of stupid things.

Already 2days I didn't update my blog. 
-I'm stuck, I go crazy for a while, I'm off for a while and I have no mood to this day. I don't know what wrong I am, what I have already been made until you no longer want to treat me like before. I miss you already. I miss us. I'll wait until you forgive me, While I'm not mistaken, but I really will always wait for you. Let me be a Fool for a while just for you. Let the around of us only if  want to insult me just because I'm waiting for you. I would not intervene because 
I just want to love you ,
but Do I need to make all of this? Why I'm not the kind of Despair? And I don't have to treat you like a boy behavior is immature, right? Why I'm not the kind of base such as that? I'm stupid because of love.But It's Okay, I'll try to wait as long as I can wait for you. 
xoxo,raa :[

No comments:

Post a Comment