Monday, November 8, 2010

My Life Afta PMR..

                                     
Hang out at night, back home at 4, go to bed at 6 and getting out of bed at 5 pm.
I din't see the sun directly,Hihi.
That's my life now, kind of stupid. But even before the PMR I like this too. 
but no one was until I do not see the sun. 
Now my life is not have to learn and study,That's why my life a little way necessarily. 
I also have not gone to school, I miss all my friends, but all are far from me. 
I just always hang out with my seniours. They're all good I think.
I'm tired of living, awake, sleeping, eating alone. but also best for this kind of living like a fool. Too stupid, I also do this thing right? Hehe.
I have also thought to find a job for a while. To find the experience too, hehe. 
But I don't no what works want to do.If Possible, I want my salary 1k and above. I'll try. 
Fuck off,I have no idea, lack of ideas. Bai xx
Loves,raa

No comments:

Post a Comment