Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I loved everything about him


I loved the way he treated me,his personality, 
the way he laughed and especially the way he made me feel.
ofcourse were not together now but he's the only person 
who gave me that special feeling. 
I tried to move on but nobody compares to him. It's so hard. I hate thinkin about it but no one is quite like him. You're different from the others, I don't know what are you different from other guys. You was the most perfect, in my eyes. Haish, I don't know what's wrong with me. Urhhhh, Until when we're going to fight for no reason, you don't said Hi to me and I didn't said Hey to you. I miss you, don't you miss me? I'm happy when you're sitting next to me, because you're the only one who will always make me smile even without any reason .I love the way you smile,You know what, your smile is the greatest one and from your smile my heart became quiet. I don't why, I don't why, Don't ask me. You made me cry and I can't stop.You completely know the power That you have the only one makes me laugh. I miss all ur jokes.Sometimes funny, sometimes annoying but I still love you with all myheart. 
The end..
Loves,raa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment